Lab Project Leader
nSilition is a fabless analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits design company headquartered in Belgium. nSilition specializes in the design of very high performance and low power analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog data converters.
In order to sustain its continuous and rapid growth, nSilition seeks talented analog and mixed-signal design engineers.
As a member of our engineering team, you will contribute to the development of our automated lab test bench, from the design phase up to the qualification for production of a semiconductor device. You will ensure compatibility between all subsystems, design validation and cost efficiency.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- working in close collaboration with our Analog IC design team to define the design for test (DFT) requirements, the test specification and the validation plan
- elaboration and maintenance of the test documentation for the electrical systems
- designing and manufacturing follow-up of the characterization setup (PCB) for lab measurements
- support reviews to ensure the device and interface compliance to the test specification
- developing and executing the tests needed to verify the device requirements, including software programming and automatic test
- cross-checking characterization and validation phases of a chip, both by simulations and tests
nSilition is a fast growing start-up company offering a pleasant work environment and a wide range of high-tech design projects allowing you to develop your technical and organisational skills.
nSilition offers an attractive wage accompanied by several extra compensations.
Please send us your application letter and complete CV.
Your application will be handled with the needed care of discretion.