Design of two accelerometer chips and a power management chip
For a main leader company that designs and builds electrical systems for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
On XFAB 0.35um technology with HV option, two chip variants with
- Test structure for DAC and ADC
- Special low noise amplifiers
- Special tests on capacitors
- Test of a specific foundry-provided IP
A 29mm² die with more than 100 I/Os.
On XFAB 0.18um technology with HV option, a power management chip with
- Bandgap and analog comparators
- ADCs and DACs
- Power switches & various protections
- Digital control
- Design / layout progress reviews and reports;
- Milestone review meetings;
- Design / layout of all the blocks (including the IO ring);
- Increased radiation tolerance by specific design techniques;
- Top level design, mixed-mode simulations;
- Characterization vs Radiations;
- From 2 to 4 highly skilled IC designers.